Detox, Embodiment & Wellness Retreat
VIBRANT HEALTH ~ PEACEFUL MIND
Join us in Tulum, Mexico
Looking for a meaningful way to start your new year with a deeply rejuvenating experience? Join us for this transformative retreat to cleanse and relax your body & mind, in an absolutely stunning environment! You’ll be taken on a journey to start your New Year in the most vibrant ways possible!
Surrounded by emerald blue sea and white sand beaches, a feeling of pristine purity delights your senses.
As your gaze rests on views of incredible beauty, you notice your body and mind soften, your whole being feels relaxed.
Yet you feel so vibrant, energized and healthy like never before.
This detox will take you on a transformative journey towards vibrant health, a peaceful mind and a sexy body. We have created a plant based, gourmet raw & cooked food menu, along with superfoods, juices, smoothies and herbal teas. In the middle of the retreat we’ll offer a 3 day juice cleanse for an in depth boost to your immune system.
During the retreat, we’ll hold workshops and educational talks about nutrition, embodiment and mindfulness. Courses of gentle yoga, movement, breathwork, guided meditation, sound journey and self-care massages will be offered to support your detox experience.
Located by the magnificent Caribbean coast, you’ll have plenty of free time to enjoy the pristine beaches, go for nature walks, explore ruins of Mayan civilization, or pamper yourself with a massage.
We’ll also visit some ancient, sacred sites such as Mayan pyramids, cenotes and mangroves.
A voyage over turquoise sea, past characteristic coves and ancient ruins of Mayan civilisations, all surrounded by beaches of white sand and lush jungle … this is Tulum, a town on the Caribbean coastline of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. Tulum is known for its beaches and well-preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city. Get ready to be enchanted with natural contrasts, the lights and colours of a region that combines old traditions, a rich culture and a wild and pure nature.
The main building of the Mayan ruins located in Tulum is a large stone structure called El Castillo (castle), perched on a rocky cliff above the white sand beach and turquoise sea. Near the ruins is the Parque Nacional Tulum, a coastal area with mangroves and cenotes (natural limestone sinkholes).
As part of our retreat we’ll have the unique opportunity to visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, soak in the paradisiac, warm Caribbean waters, as well as float in cenotes and mangroves.
A day at the retreat
08:00 Water and cleansing morning elixirs to detoxify your digestive system
08:30 Gentle yoga or movement
09:30 Breakfast Chia Pudding / Smoothie Bowl
10:00 Morning Workshop (educational talk, nutrition, mindfulness)
13:00 Free time for the beach, nature walks, relax, treat yourself with a massage, coaching session or breathwork
16:30 Afternoon Juice / Smoothie / Cleansing Teas
17:00 Afternoon Workshop (self-care practices, guided meditation, breath-work, sound journey)
20:00 Unwind, relax, rest and enjoy your surroundings
Before bed, a cleansing night elixir or tea will be served
* Some days we’ll go to visit sacred sites and nature locations as a group: the Ruins of Tulum, a Cenote and a boat ride into the Mangroves of Sian Ka’an lagoon. The exact daily schedule will be announced at the beginning of the retreat.
* Even though we highly recommend to take part in all of the program, you can attend to the activities as you wish.
* 3 days juice cleanse in the middle of the retreat – the program will be adapted accordingly.
- Plant based, gourmet, raw food Detox menu
- 3 day juice cleanse in mid retreat
- Superfoods, teas & elixirs
- Luxurious environment
- Pristine beaches and sacred site tours
- Mindfulness & Embodiment practices
- Gentle Yoga & Movement
- Guided meditations
- Breathwork sessions
- Educational talks about nutrition, mindfulness and lifestyle
- Self-care practices to take with you home
- Possibility for a private session of coaching, massage or breath-work
- Greater vitality and more consistent energy
- Improve your sense of self-love and connection
- Release long-held physical & emotional toxins
- Enhanced clarity, creativity and vibrancy
- Improved digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Better elimination and bowel health
- Improvement in fertility (men and women)
- Relief from chronic health problems e.g. skin conditions (including eczema, psoriasis, and acne), IBS (constipation and diarrhea), migraines and more
- Improved hormonal balance (helps to alleviate PMS, blood sugar imbalances and mood swings)
- Weight loss and enhanced metabolic function
- Slow down premature aging
- Strengthened immune system
- Greater emotional/mental well-being and happiness
- A sense of spiritual connection
- Learn about nutrition and detox
- In-depth cleanse of your body to gain more vitality and health
- Gain a relaxed, peaceful mind
- Gain energy and vibrancy
- Improve your connection to your body, self-love, self-acceptance and feel sexy and alive
- Take home easy nutrition tips to apply in your daily life
- Learn what foods, supplements, herbs support the balance and how to use them at home
- Learn how a healthy gut = healthy mind, balanced emotions and body (you are what you eat)
- Learn self-care practices that you can continue once at home to continue your journey
- Gain connection to your health and body by activities supporting the detox (yoga, movement, breathwork). Those practices are deeply transformative.
All food, drinks, juices, superfoods, smoothies for the 7 days
Accommodation in Tulum (6 nights)
Trips to the sacred sites: Ruins of Tulum, Cenote, a boat ride into the Mangroves of Sian Ka’an lagoon
Educational Talks & Lectures, Workshops, Classes & Cooking Demo
Your round-trip airfare from home
Transportation from and to the airport (the transportation can be arranged in advance by us, at an extra cost)
Personal toiletries and hygiene products
Additional 1:1 private sessions such as massage, personalised detox coaching, breathwork
Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance